City of Tumwater
The City of Tumwater has been convening a group of partners to establish this hub of innovation that supports production of craft beer, cider, and spirits, called the Craft Brewing and Distilling Center. Building supports for these emerging craft beverage industries is the primary strategy to catalyze redevelopment of the former Olympia Beer brewery for the benefit the community and Washington State. This project has positive implications for the sectors across the supply chain.
Posts by City of Tumwater:
- It’s the Hops
- Distinctive Grains, Craft Beverages
- Why are local grains important?
- Local WSU Extension strengthening agriculture connections in Thurston County
- Turn the pages of “50 Images from the Archives” to unfold a brewing legacy
- Saving the Old Brewhouse, one owl at a time
- CRAFT is revitalizing our community
- Grains conference focuses on local agriculture, west of the Cascades
- Together, we tell the stories of CRAFT!
- Master Distiller sees value in Craft Brewing and Distilling Center education program
You must be logged in to post a comment.